Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] McOS-X port

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] McOS-X port
From: Ondrej HLINKA <o.hlinka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:54:16 +1000 (GMT+1000)

Hello there!,
Just a suggestion - but how about making a port to MacOS-X (Substructure
FreeBSD). I've heard it took three days to port Quake (II or II I'm not
sure). Would increase the fan club a bit. Can't program but definitely
willing to test. So far - I've got it to compile and run under MacOS X
usin a product from tenon. Problems? etting Gtk and Glib to compile -
managed to get older version of glib to work (ver 1.2.8).. not gtk
though. thanks for lsitening,

Ciao,

Ond