Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch for scorelog

To: "Freeciv-Dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch for scorelog
From: "Wong TM (Huang Deming)" <lookmeow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:14:23 +0800

I hope that this patch is applied. Since Freeciv disable <scorelog> server
option by
default, it shouldn't affect any users. I had applied the patch and compiled
it, no
bugs or problem encountered.

Anyway, java CivLog need it to display more useful graph for users to analyse.

Cheers,
 -Deming

CivLog: http://myhome.asia1.com/home/f/furyhawk/civlog/index.html