Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] patch for scorelog

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch for scorelog
From: "Michael Grundel" <michael42@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 01:30:33 +0100

Hello!

This patch adds some useful information to the scorelog, e.g. gold,
happy/content/unhappy population, tax/science/luxury rates, etc.

The patch is against freeciv-cvs-Sep-11. The changes are local to
server/report.c

I hope the patch can be added to CVS. Please let me know if it
needs to be changed.

The new scorelogs can be analyzed with Huang Deming's powerful CivLog.
A new release supporting the added values (maybe except for the
government value) will be posted soon.

Many thanks to Huang Deming and Raimar Falke for pointing me to the
right src-files and their feedback regarding the patch.

Regards,
  Michael

--
eMail: michael42@xxxxxxxxxx