Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: client goto & patrol v2

To: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: client goto & patrol v2
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:06:24 +0200

> Unfortunately, the "goto line" is almost invisible.  Perhaps if it were
wider?

Not that simple to implement. A TODO item.

> Also, why is the "goto line" not drawn when setting up a patrol route?  I
> think it would be useful.

A TODO item...

> [fixed bugs]

Note that there is a good deal of new items in the TODO file; they would be
nice to have, but freeciv is functional with this patch only. I would like to
apply
the patch as it is. (like the multiconn stuff was not 100% functionel from day
one). Note that the TODO file also gives some instructions on how to implement
if anyone is feeling ambitious.

-Thue