[Freeciv-Dev] Re: a fun idea

To: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: a fun idea
From: Jules Bean <jules@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:51:22 +0100

On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 07:32:57AM -0700, Paul Zastoupil wrote:
> Speaking of pressing needs... I am going to have to start paying for
> bandwidth soon on the two Freeciv machines (www and civserver), if I
> can't move them to where I currently work, which I am working on, so
> any compression in the protocol would be nice on my pocketbook ;)

It's worth pointing out that sourceforge would provide, certainly,
web, ftp and CVS services to the project for free, and possibly could
be persuaded to host the civserver.

Not that you don't do a brilliant job, but I wouldn't want to see you
paying for something freeciv could get for free..

Jules

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@xxxxxxxxxx                    |  technology is indistinguishable