[Freeciv-Dev] Re: City improvement

To: "Robinson" <crusoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: City improvement
From: "SamBC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 00:19:40 +0100

I would reply point-by-point, but your use of HTML mail mean that my replies
will be hard to single out from your post... please do not use HTML mail on
lists, it is bad netiquette (I hate that term)

The first point is a no-no in my opinion, as the three specials all produce
things that are normally gathered from trade, which singles them out.
'shields' are not created from trade, so that is not appropriate.

Everything else is at least vaguely plausible, with various degrees of
quality IMO.

Joining the list is easy - instructions are on www.freeciv.org - but it is
quite high traffic if you're not used to it!

SamBC