[Freeciv-Dev] freeciv 1.11.0 on win32

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] freeciv 1.11.0 on win32
From: akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx (Andreas Kemnade)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:29:16 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
I have updated my native Windows Freeciv version.
You can find the patch and the new version on my page.
As freeciv uses no threads, there is no need for pthread.dll.
I have changed the following things:

Defined the following network functions:
my_readsocket
my_writesocket
my_closesocket
my_init_network

changed the input loop in sniff_packets
use the big sprites instead of dividing them if possible

Things still to do:
working configure: test if -lwsock32 is necessary.
                  path problems
                  flag -fnative-struct
                  install the .gmo files

If these changes have a chance to go into cvs, I would also patch the
current CVS.

Greetings,
Andreas Kemnade
akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx