[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Wrong location for "Jokkmokk" in misc_cities.ruleset

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Wrong location for "Jokkmokk" in misc_cities.ruleset
From: Mathias Hasselmann <Mathias.Hasselmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 14:57:05 +0200

Erik Sigra wrote:

> download: freeciv-cvs-Jul-04
> Jokkmokk is listed as a city in 'Iceland'. But Jokkmokk is a place in Sweden
> (a little bit north of the northern polar circle). Could someone with write
> permission check this out and change it?

I do not know if this is true... But sometimes it happens that you find
places
with the same name in two countries.

So there is a Bergen in Norway but also in Northern Germany...
Or think about the Amerikan cities which have European names...

Have you verified that there is no Jokkmokk in Iceland?

Ciao
Mathias

BTW: Will I ever learn to do group replies when answering to
     freeciv-dev? Paul: Probably an idea for another poll on
     www.freeciv.org.
--
PGP: 1024-Bit DSA: ID 55E572F3, 1024-Bit RSA: ID EAAF7CF1
WWW: http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~hasselma/