[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Two patches

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Two patches
From: Kero van Gelder <kero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:12:55 +0200

> > unit_statistics_text(). Now I believe you're not supposed to see
> > whether an _enemy_ unit is veteran or not, so I turned the field to
> > false when the server passes unit info to a client that's not the
> > owner of the unit.
>
> Hmm, I dunno...
[snip anecdote]

Well, it is/was implemented in the client explicitely not to show
the "V" when viewing an enemy unit.

So moving this from all different GUI implementations to the
server-client communication seems proper to me.

|  Don't split your mentality without thinking twice       |
|                          Proud like a God -- Guano Apes  |
+--- M38c ------------------ http://huizen.dds.nl/~kero ---+