[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Wishlist: Stockpile gold (PR#401)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Wishlist: Stockpile gold (PR#401)
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:52:22 -0500

On Wed, Jun 21, 2000 at 08:00:26PM -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> How many people actually use the Capitalization feature?  I sure don't.
> I'd much rather build Diplomats or something than let the shields devalue
> into gold.  (The exchange rate is just awful!)

        I don't, either.
        Trade is easy to find, Gold is easy to generate with Tax Men, and
so both the selling trick and Capitalization play almost no part in any of
my games.

        Most people seem to completely forget that Tax Men exist.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"And they said work hard, and die suddenly, because it's fun."