[Freeciv-Dev] Re: goto algoritm

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: goto algoritm
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 19:34:49 +0200

On Wed, 07 Jun 2000, Thue Janus Kristensen wrote:

> The only changes from the previous patch is updated comments. This should
> be as ready as it is going to get now.
>
> -Thue

Ok - I planned on commiting this one but I had to make so many changes to
find_the_shortest_path() that it people should have another chance to
review it...
The changes is in how it handles non-owned units, plus I needed to add
the code to prefer paths along explored territory.

-Thue

ps: This patch is generated with cvs diff -u, but I can't seem to apply
these patches myself without manually typing in the location of all the
files. How is this done?