Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Unit upkeep and capitalisation

To: Erik Sigra <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Unit upkeep and capitalisation
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 19:13:52 +0200

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 06:18:16PM +0200, Erik Sigra wrote:

> [...]

Probably not, killing units is done by server during new_turn().
Remember that player could kill units of his choice in his turn.

If we allow choosing units, why not allow rearranging workers
inside city to remove shield_lack ?

Maybe we should simply give warnings when trying to do end of turn
if some dangerous thing could happen (city->size will ++, shieldlack).
(no server suppot needed for it).