Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Some ideas

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Some ideas
From: cyb97 <cyb97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 00:51:51 +0100

on 29.05.2000 19:57:05, the guilty party (ie. Tomasz Wegrzanowski), stuck
his/her head out with the following anouncement:
>If they can't reach shore or another transport, they can be simply killed,
>as it is done now.
yeah, but atleast you'll have a chance to rescue some of the stronger and more
expensive
units (since they'll survive longer than fragile units)...
IMHO this is a lot better than FeeCiv (kind'a like the pun there, feeciv as in
payciv/civI(I) ),
where you're not even given a choice, this might be a server-option, so people
can choose
themselves what they like... the more options the better in my opinion, cause
that'll make the
game more customisable so I can play with what I like, and not a compromise
between that and what
everybody else like...

--
andreas landmark