Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] diplomat code,

To: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] diplomat code,
From: Nicolas BRUNEL <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 02:12:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Tony,

    I took more time to have a closer look at what AI is doing. So, I saw
diplomats briding my units and stealing my techs ! :) There are two things
which can be improved.

    1 - As for horsemen, diplomats can stop their move earlier to stay out
        of trouble.
    2 - If no tech is found in an ennemy city, don't try to steal
        techs from this foe before a given number of turns.

Optionnaly,

    3 - Diplomats may have bodyguard.

That's all for tonigth,

Nicolas