Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: civserver: seg fault

To: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: civserver: seg fault
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:27:36 -0700

Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:
> Other "bug", hmm... if not bug, at least strange thing:
>
> When maximum player limit exceeds, server launches automatically
> "start" -command, although there might have been something that user(s) still
> would have liked to change.

If I remember correctly (which could be surely wrong :), this was a
feature, so that a game could auto start when the maximum number of
players was reached.  I think this was implimented before the clients
could control the server through the /commands.

Maybe it's time to remove this feature?
--
Paul Zastoupil