Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: A patch for 12 new nations

To: Jan Heidefuss <jan_heidefuss@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: A patch for 12 new nations
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 18:54:16 +0200

On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 03:42:09PM +0200, Jan Heidefuss wrote:
> Dear Freeciv-Developers,
>
> This time my patch is tested and includes 12 nations:

Hello, Jan

1)
British, Columbians and Croatians have too little citiesets for me

2)
British and Taiwanesse are 95% already inside as some other nation in
freeciv. The whole freeciv's nation idea is not politics, but diversity
and distinguishability.

3)
Incorporating Taiwanesse cities to Chinesse citiset would be good idea

4)
better croatian.ruleset is here. I fixed out-of-ascii letters
and added more cities.

Thanks for the rest

5) [to all]
when will we add the next column to nation-chooser-box ?
maybe some heuristics instead of fixed-wide box ?