Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] A patch for 12 new nations

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] A patch for 12 new nations
From: Jan Heidefuss <jan_heidefuss@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:42:09 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Freeciv-Developers,

This time my patch is tested and includes 12 nations:

  The Austrians
  The Belgians
  The British (because I want to play with the
               Union Jack)
  The Catalans (according to the data provided by
                 Markus, but with less cities. Maybe
                you want to add the rest, Markus?)
  The Columbians
  The Croatians
  The Indonesians
  The Malaysians
  The Mexicans
  The Nigerians
  The Swiss
  The Taiwanese

I changed MAX_NUM_NATIONS to 127 in common/nation.h

Once again the Taiwanese... Well, I would like to play
with them, so a "demand" is given. I wouldn't
complain, either, Dear Mike, if someone introduces the
Eastern Germans or something like that.

But of course, it's up to the project leader(s) to
decide and I wouldn't complain in any case. Here is my
patch and do with it whatever you want.

My best regards,

Jan Heidefuss