Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: isometric tileset screenshots

To: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: isometric tileset screenshots
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:39:27 +0300

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Thue Janus Kristensen wrote:
> Tim Smith just sent me some screenshots of his isometric tileset; very
> impressive!

Yeah, really!

Of course, I would be very pleased with this tileset, while I'm pretty pleased
with current trident tileset as well. But one point: If tileset would be that
way isometric, should they be moving in right direction (so there should maybe
be more than one pic/unit)? Of course that would be more realistic but maybe it
would mean little bit too much work for artist as well.

--
kirjoitti:  Tuomas Airaksinen              linux
kotisivu:   http://tumasites.cjb.net        is