Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: foggy problems

To: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: foggy problems
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 21:38:35 +0200

> The comment says to *not* resolve stack conflicts, yet the final argument
> to transfer_city() is '1', specifying that it *should* resolve stack
> conflicts.  Either the comment or the argument is wrong (I believe the
> argument should be '0' -- the comment is correct in stating that stack
> conflicts are resolved later).

umm, D'uh

[and lots of other stupid bugs caused by Thue]

There is a lot of bugs in the transfer_city_units code (not introduced by
fog of war patch). They *should* be fixed in attached patch. This patch
is not testing at all, I was just going to when you started mailbombing
me with bugs :(, but you might want to use it. See comments in code.

please don't test it for me if you don't really want to. I think I need
some testing practice myself. Just thought it could be usefull.

-Thue

ps: I'll have Tuomas' crashes fixed in a moment, then I'll have a go at
your bugs.