Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: foggy problems

To: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: foggy problems
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:59:53 +0200

Here is a slightly improved patch that doesn't have the ugly hack
mentioned below in 1). It should now be prefectly safe to allow resolving
stack conflicts in a city again. (removed in my patch) (Are you sure you
sent the right game for the reproducible loop? it's year was 3900BC...
freeciv is not that deterministic with all the random battles...)
Theoretically it should work now :)

I have included two patches:
-one that includes the two old patches+my latest patch
-one that contains my patch alone