Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] patch: split up nations.ruleset (PR#317)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: split up nations.ruleset (PR#317)
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:28:32 -0800 (PST)

I have uploaded a patch:

 ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/split_nations.diff.gz

which splits most of that data in data/default/nations.ruleset out
into lots of files as data/nation/american.ruleset etc.  As an
example of its use, I made a data/civ1/nations.ruleset which
contains just the "original" 14 nations from Civ1 (but with details
for each as "default").

(I hope there are not too many changes to nations.ruleset before
this goes into cvs :-)

-- David