Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: 'cmdlevel first' patch (PR#296)

To: mike_jing@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: 'cmdlevel first' patch (PR#296)
From: paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 01:01:40 -0800

Maybe this is a good time to bring up the subject of civserver.freeciv.org
again.  Is there anyone who is interested in building more of the function
of civserver.freeciv.org into the civserver?  Then questions like the one
below can be better addressed in the actual freeciv code.

Just a thought, I don't think all the function of civserver.freeciv.org
should be in the distrobution...