Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] fog of war patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] fog of war patch
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue.kristensen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:48:51 +0100

I have uploaded yet another version of the fog of war patch to
ftp.freeciv/incoming/fog_of_war_7_3.diff.bz2 .
The only change is that this one saves the fog of war option between games
(which tiles are seen are recreated when placing units without need for special
info from the savegame, it is just the setting of the fogofwar server option
that is saved)

It gives a warning if you try to load a game from a fogofwar enabled server with
an old server, which I guess is ok (it will still work perfectly well, but
without the fog of course).

-Thue