Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: fog of war patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: fog of war patch
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:05:36 -0500

At 2000/03/07 10:48 , Thue Janus Kristensen wrote:
>I have uploaded yet another version of the fog of war patch

I did some clean-up, fixed a minor bug and added the Engels graphic, and
uploaded the latest patch to:
    ftp.freeciv/incoming/fog_of_war_10_3.diff.bz2

It would be nice if new code were to conform to the preferred Freeciv
indentation style.  When braces are involved, this looks like:

  if (ppp) {
    xxx;
  } else {
    yyy;
  }

  for (a; b; c) {
    zzz;
  }

We are not re-indenting old code, but new code should be consistent.

jjm