[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Making big cities more important

To: Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Making big cities more important
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:38:24 EST

From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:48:54 -0500

I think something desperately needs to be done about this..Freeciv seems (to me) to be even less balanced this way than the original Civs, maybe because of the lack of diplomacy and a Senate.

I can't agree more. All the more reason to have them implemented ASAP. I hope we will see more discussion on these issues so that we might finally reach version 2.0.

Mike