[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Valutas patch + HELP !

To: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Valutas patch + HELP !
From: Daniel Zinsli <s830+priv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 Feb 2000 14:17:26 +0100

paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> >From "The Line of Elros":
>   "This King was so called (Tar-Telemmaitë i.e. Silver Handed) because of
>   his love of silver, and he bade his servants to seek ever for mithril."

Pretty offtopic, but I found it amusing that someone quotes from "The
Line Of Elros" the next morning after I read that chapter in "Unfinished
Tales" :-)

Spooky.

BTW: I love the idea of playing with these nations.
Perhaps we should divide the nations into groups, thus making the
"Select nation" dialogue a bit more readable?
(Tolkien nations, European nations, Asian nations, African nations,
Minority nations etc..)
--
Daniel Zinsli
University of Bergen, Norway