[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Valutas patch + HELP !

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Valutas patch + HELP !
From: "Alexandre BERAUD" <a_beraud@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 18:11:05 +0100 (MET)

>Well I do have a few references to Mithril in regards to the Dúnedain
>(Númenoreans).

(skip)

>Also the Gwaith-i-Mírdan were also skilled in the working of mithril.

Ok, but Dunedains are no more Numenoreans, and during the Third Age, the

only mithril mine is the Moria.
However, after thinking of it, I agree mithril would be a funny money,
but Dunedain is not the adequate name. Numenoreans is more appropriate.

>Yes I remember :)  I think I would start by checking out your network
>setup.  Is loopback (i.e. 127.0.0.1) set up?  Is localhost in /etc/
hosts
>as 127.0.0.1?

Yes, this is the first thing I lokked at. But some programs lack, like
telnet. Maybe something is missing. I shall make some tests with
/etc/hosts when I'm back at home. Thanx.

Alex