[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Valutas patch

To: maniek@xxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Valutas patch
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 08:35:57 EST

From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:00:15 +0100

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 09:53:15AM +0100, Egbert Hinzen wrote:
On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:

I made patch that changes all references to `gold' or `credits'
with references to nation-based valuta.

I don't like this idea.
Please let me the chance to switch it off!

I tend to think this is an unnecessary complication, but it seems some people do like it.

Run this over nations.ruleset and you won't see any difference.

--- start ---
#!/usr/bin/perl -en
$_ = "valuta = _(\"credits\")\n" if (/^valuta/);
print;

This of course would not help unless you are running the server because rulesets are loaded from the server side.

Mike