[Freeciv-Dev] Re: CivServer 1.9.2?

To: ikohnenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: CivServer 1.9.2?
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 09:08:12 -0800

Well I would like to do this on a whole different machine.  I would like
to have a cvs version running all the time with a meta string like
"WARNING...CRASH...OWN RISK...UNSTABLE...etc"  I will see what I can do.

No one has any hardware they would like to donate do they?  I will be
happy to pay shipping...(unless you live in the middle of the Amazon and
have to pay for someone to walk it to Manaus or something ;-)

--
Paul Zastoupil