[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Another wonder

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Another wonder
From: Jason Todd <idjason@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:54:33 -0500

Well, here is my point by point analysis...

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> > > It's possible this was discussed. But today it hit me,
> > we're missing a VERY
> > > important wonder.  The internet.  Any comments?

> - International Space Station

 In most people's opinion, the space station is no more than
a giant pit that the EU, the US, Russia, and Canada are tossing
money into in the vain hope that something will come out of
it.
 But if it does become a wonder, than it should cost 600 at
first, than just before you finish it, it should increase to 1000 =)

> - abolishment of smoking (I wonder when this will happen...)

Even better, don't start you civilization smoking in the first
place =)

> - cure for viral diseases

Maybe make this like cure for cancer.

> - German reunification (end of cold war)

Who said there was a cold war in Freeciv world?