[Freeciv-Dev] Re: A Canadian Civilization

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: A Canadian Civilization
From: Jason Todd <idjason@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:44:49 -0500

 Thanks! The wonder fits in nicely, as Canadians always like to think we have
the best health care system in the world (which isn't always true, but we try).
BTW will this be added to the next version of freeciv(just wondering, because
than I can brag about how "I authored the Canadian civ and YOU didn't"=)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> At 2000/01/24 18:45 , Jason Todd wrote:
> > I was thinking today that there should be a canadian civ, and I had a spare
> >moment, so I made one. So here it is, the code for a Canadian Civ. Please
> tell
> >me what you think of it.
>
> I just fleshed-out and formatted Jason's civ:

name=_("Canadian")
plural=_("Canadians")
leader="Pierre Trudeau", "Sir John A. MacDonald", "John Diefenbaker"
leader_sex="Male", "Male", "Male"
flag="f.canada"
flag_alt = "f.united_kingdom"
city_style = "European"
ruler_titles = { "government",      "male_title",         "female_title"
                 "Democracy",       _("Prime Minister"),  _("Prime Minister")
               }

attack=0
expand=1
civilized=0
advisors=100,100,100,100,100,100,100
tech_goals = "The Republic", "Trade", "Engineering", "Democracy",
             "Railroad", "Explosives", "Automobile"
wonder="Cure For Cancer"
government="Democracy"

cities =
  "Ottawa", "Toronto", "Vancouver", "Montreal", "Quebec", "Winnipeg",
  "Calgary", "Edmonton", "Victoria", "Yellowknife", "Fredericton",
  "Charlottetown", "Regina", "Saskatoon", "Whitehorse", "Iqualut",
  "Hamilton", "Kelowna", "Moose Jaw", "Brandon", " Sudbury", "St. John",
  "St. John's", "Sault Ste. Marie", "Thunder Bay", "Red Deer", "Jasper",
  "Prince Rupert", "Windsor"