[Freeciv-Dev] A Canadian Civilization

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] A Canadian Civilization
From: Jason Todd <idjason@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:45:55 -0500

 I was thinking today that there should be a canadian civ, and I had a spare
moment, so I made one. So here it is, the code for a Canadian Civ. Please tell
me what you think of it.

[nation32]

name=_("Canadian")
plural=_("Canadians")

leader="Pierre Trudeau", "Sir John A. MacDonald", "John Diefenbaker(i'm not
sure if i spelt this right."

leader_sex(is this the right wording?)="male", "male", "male"

flag= "f.canada"(this flag hasn't been made yet.)
flag_alt= "f.united_kingdom"
city_style="European"

ruler_titles= {"government",          "male_title"
              "Democracy",    _("Prime Minister")

attack=(whichever # it is to build lots of buildings)
expand=(not sure)
civilized=(the one for no nukes and little pollution)

tech_goals=the republic", "trade", "engineering", "democracy", "railroad",
"explosives", "automobile"

wonder=(I'm not sure yet.)

government= "Democracy"

cities(in no particular order) = ottawa, toronto, vancouver, montreal, quebec,
winnipeg, calgary, edmonton, victoria, yellowknife, fredericton,
charlottetown, regina, saskatoon, whitehorse, iqualut, hamilton, kelowna, moose
jaw, brandon,  sudbury, st. john, st. john's(there is a difference), sault ste.
marie(thats pronounced soo saint ma-ree), thunder bay, red deer, jasper, prince
rupert, windsor

[nation32]

I admit that i stole the tech list for ai from the americans, but that
shouldn't matter. Also, how many pixels tall and wide should flags be?
And does anyone have an idea about what i should fill into the "(I'm not sure
yet)" things. Anyways, please comment on this.