[Freeciv-Dev] Re: A Canadian Civilization

To: Jason Todd <idjason@xxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: A Canadian Civilization
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:20:52 -0500

At 2000/01/24 18:45 , Jason Todd wrote:
>flag= "f.canada"(this flag hasn't been made yet.)

Robert Brady <rwb197@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> has recently posted a patch which
includes Canadian flags but not a Canadian nation.  I'm going to commit it
fairly soon, so there will be a flag waiting for your patch!

>Also, how many pixels tall and wide should flags be?

That depends upon the tileset.  The Engels tileset is 45x45, the Trident
tileset is 30x30.  However, in both tilesets the flags occupy only a part
of the entire tile (see the respective flags.xpm files).  Now, there is
also the Shields variant -- this one file contains 45x45 pixel tiles, but
can be used together with either the Engels or Trident tilesets (again, see
data/misc/shields.xpm).

Note: all these files will be changing dramatically when I commit Robert's
patch.

jjm