[Freeciv-Dev] usable brunus/classic/dwp tilesets

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] usable brunus/classic/dwp tilesets
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 14:21:24 +1100 (EST)

The brunus, classic and dwp tilesets (available on ftp.freeciv.org)
have not been usable since sometime before Freeciv-1.8.3 (IIRC).
This is due to two factors: the addition of new graphics, and the
introduction of the tilespec system.

Making use of the recently added "duplicates" tilespec feature,
I have repackaged these old tilesets with added spec and tilespec
files, so that they are usable with CVS Freeciv (recent 1.9.1-devel).
For any missing graphics the trident tileset is used (known to exist,
and the right size at 30x30).  The xpm files are completely unchanged.

I have uploaded them to ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming
    brunus_30x30-1.9.1-1.1b.tar.gz
    classic_30x30-1.9.1-1.0.tar.gz
    dwp_30x30-1.9.1-1.0.tar.gz

I'm not sure if these will actually be used much, but its better
than having the old tilesets completely unusable :-)

-- David