[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Worklist, take III

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Worklist, take III
From: "Peter Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:40:17 +0100

>no.... What happens if you expect somebody else to finish the wonder but
>you want to save the points up for a wonder which you cannot build yet..?
>If it Automatically changed the greatwall and you had saved up 300
>shields, it would finish it in next turn....

You want some kind of "generic wonder".
It would make sense to make it available with capitalization,
and capitalize all shields over 600 shields. (the cost for a costly wonder).
However maybe you want it earlier, maybe
associated with the currency/trade advance.

The entire wonder rule is sort of ugly, I think especially with the arrival
of
capitalization everyone putting shields into a wonder that has already been
built should get these shields converted into gold.

Whatever :-)