[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion/Request

To: <hyena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion/Request
From: "Peter Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:31:00 +0100

>How about making the client work well on B&W systems? It would be great to
play
>FreeCiv on my old X-Terminals. Im pretty sure it would be possible to make
it
>work, as the Original Mac68k version of Civilization ran in B&W.  Here's
hoping.
>Chris

Someone has sent a patch for this some time ago.
I dont know what the right way to do this i.e. would the B&W client
be a separate client ( neat, but work to maintain it .. ) or should it
be a switch for one or both of the other clients .. ?
Search the mailing list archives for it .. .
If you really dont find it I could try to unpack my "best of freeciv-dev"
files.