[Freeciv-Dev] civserver starting with one player

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] civserver starting with one player
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:17:45 -0800

I know this isn't a big issue, but watching some of the games that are
being played on civserver.freeciv.org I have noticed that there is a
rather large number of games (>10%) that are started with only one
player.  Does anyone else think that there should be a check in the
server to keep people from starting a game with one player and aifill at
0?  This would help people (me sometimes) from accidentally forgetting
to set aifill and also newbies who have no idea of what's going on.

That is of course unless a one player game is a wonderful feature that I
just don't understand.

--
Paul Zastoupil