[Freeciv-Dev] Scoring?

To: FreeCiv Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Scoring?
From: jesdynf <jesdynf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 23:12:37 -0600 (CST)

Someone raised the scoring question again, so...

I'm not the one to answer it -- I don't get enough time to play like I'd
like, and the AI still whomps me but good.

But what qualities does a winning Civ have? More people? More tech? More
units? Those are easy, sure, but how much do they matter?

Maybe some description would be good -- if you're playing a [winning] game
of FreeCiv, how are you doing at 1000 BC? 0 BC? 1000 AD?

If you're -losing-, how are you doing?

When do you -know- you're gonna win? [In .Master of Magic., I know I'm
gonna win when I get Paladins on the table. <RAWR> <RAWR>]

Asher Densmore-Lynn <jesdynf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>