Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Layout in tranlated menus

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Layout in tranlated menus
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:25:46 -0400

At 1999/09/08 20:27 , David Perez Serrada wrote:
>Hello everyone:
>
>  I send you a patch Jeff Mallatt send to me, it fix some problems with
>the layout of the menus in the xaw-client. Cause I don't know xaw i don't
>know if this patch is correct or not. So, if anyone is so kindly to take a
>look at it (This patch is my last patch plus the patch which fix the
>problem with the layout of the menus).

I hadn't had a chance to test the patch I sent to David, so it wasn't
really meant for general distribution -- so, of course, it did not work :(

Here's a replacement for the whole patch.  This one does work, to the
extent that I can test it.  (I have a problem running the gtk+ client with
LANG=es -- it seg-faults while looking up a string in the "gtk+" domain.
The xaw client works fine.)

jjm