Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Layout in tranlated menus

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Layout in tranlated menus
From: David Perez Serrada <dperezs@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 01:27:48 +0100 (GMT-1)

Hello everyone:

  I send you a patch Jeff Mallatt send to me, it fix some problems with
the layout of the menus in the xaw-client. Cause I don't know xaw i don't
know if this patch is correct or not. So, if anyone is so kindly to take a
look at it (This patch is my last patch plus the patch which fix the
problem with the layout of the menus).

                      Ta otra....        David

+--------------- David Pérez Serrada <dperezs@xxxxxxx>   -----------------+
|        Hay que ser lúcido para ser fuerte, fuerte para ser útil         |
|                       y útil para ser feliz.   - Spinoza                |
+------ Visit http://www.ioba.med.uva.es/~serrada/  also for PGP key -----+