[Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv server doesn't work on BeOS (PR#121)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv server doesn't work on BeOS (PR#121)
From: bdh@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:28:13 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Joseph Beckenbach
Version: 1.8.1
OS: BeOS x64 R4
Submission from: (NULL) (15.254.152.4)

FreeCiv doesn't work on BeOS at all yet.
This first patch, PATCH.SERVER.BeOS, submitted to ftp.freeciv.org into
the incoming directory, fixes the server so that it compiles cleanly
and interacts with the operator.  I've not tested any other functionality.

[FYI, I'm starting a native port of the client to BeOS.  If anyone reading
this knows of potential beta-testers, or tracks a stable of testers, please
let me know so I can arrange some testing later on in the development
cycle.]