[Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv for BeOS -- project in the works

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv for BeOS -- project in the works
From: "jrb3@xxxxxxxx (Joseph Beckenbach III, CCP)" <jrb3@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:03:51 -0700

        I've started doing some work for FreeCiv on BeOS.  It's couched as
a proposal answering a request made to Cosource.com.  I encourage people
with any interest at all to take a look and make comments -- and to sponsor
this project.  Right now I've got the only proposal up;  if someone else
wins this project, this contact information will need to change.

Project:  BeOS port
Need help:  Yes (testers across many platforms)
Homepage:  http://www.cosource.com/cgi-bin/cos.pl/wish/info/11
E-mail:  bdh@xxxxxxxx

        [Martin, can you add this when appropriate to the Projects Page,
http://www.freeciv.org/projects/projects.phtml?]

                Joseph
----
Joseph Beckenbach III, CCP              +1.408.452.0721
Be Do Have Software                     http://www.jrb3.com/bdh/