[Freeciv-Dev] change all dialog - bug fix and xaw implementation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] change all dialog - bug fix and xaw implementation
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:17:59 -0400

The attached patch implements the "Change Production Everywhere" dialog for
the xaw client that was implemented for gtk by John-Marc Chandonia
<jmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

In writing this, I noticed that the routine in client/climisc.c that
actually does the production changing (client_change_all) didn't always
work.  (I tried changing all my Engineers to Capitalization, and nothing
happened!)  So, I also fixed this bug.

jjm