Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Universities and Research Labs

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Universities and Research Labs
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:46:57 -0400

Lindqvist Marko (caz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> So I studied the code and found out
> that Research Labs do have an effect even without university being there
> any longer. This is not the case with other buildings that require old
> buildings to exist when they are built.

I think this is because of the SETI project wonder.  It acts as a
Research Lab in every city.  If the Research Lab were to do nothing
without a University, then the wonder would be much less beneficial.

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.