[Freeciv-Dev] cities production sheels.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] cities production sheels.
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 16:11:36 +0000

Hi!

Sometimes I set my cities to build units which doesnt cost as much in
production as the city is producing .. would it not be more correct for
the city to spit out as many units it can if there is enough sheels ? I
know this isnt the behavour of civ I or II but it would make sense.

--
Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     MWH/DR_NICK ; ircnet, openprojects
ICQ     11597690