Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Networking/MFC

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Networking/MFC
From: Andy Black <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 18:02:34 -0600

Hi

This is probably a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyways.  Does anyone
know if the networking comands used in freeciv use the XTI interface (from
X/Open)?  I am wondering because it effects what I do with the server code
at this point.  If freeciv uses the XTI interface (or TLI interface), it
should be relativly easy to get networking working on the Mac port. If
freeciv does not use one of those interfaces, I'll need to rewite the
network code.

Andy Black
PS: down to 102 errors on the server, error sources: networking, tile
specials, server error count: 1603, error sources: Xwindows/Widgets,
networking