Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] City names

Cc: "Freeciv-Dev (E-Mail)" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] City names
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 19:21:49 +0000

> I'd like to change the appearance, so that for example Berlin is the first
> city to build instead of Frankfurt.
> Perhaps it would be good to build for every nation today's capital (if
> existing) first.
> And I'd also like to put a lot of more cities on Freeciv's city list.

It could be made like a txt file for each civilization like:

german_cities.txt .. where it starts with the top listed city .. that
could easily be changed from version to version.

--
Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     MWH/DR_NICK ; ircnet, openprojects
ICQ     11597690