Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] City names

To: patrickschmid@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Freeciv-Dev (E-Mail)" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] City names
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:51:40 -0500

Patrick Schmid wrote:

> I'd like to change the appearance, so that for example Berlin is the first
> city to build instead of Frankfurt.
> Perhaps it would be good to build for every nation today's capital (if
> existing) first.
> And I'd also like to put a lot of more cities on Freeciv's city list.

There was much talk a few weeks back about providing a tribes.ruleset (or
nations/races/whatever).  If this is done, I would think the city lists would
go in this ruleset, which would make it easy to do the kind of changes you
want.  (Ditto for the earlier request as well.)

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas