Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Small patch (again)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Small patch (again)
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:44:58 +0200 (MET DST)

David Pfitzner wrote:
>The transparent pixels I was talking about were in the _old_
>small.xpm, and not in your small.xpm (which is already in CVS
>based on your previous submission).
>
>So I was just vaguely wondering if there was a reason for those
>transparent pixels in the old one, and thus any problem with
>yours not having the transparency.  But I think any such reason
>wasn't properly working anyway (code-wise), so it doesn't really
>matter.

Understood. In fact, if you look in most of the .xpm files, you'll find
lots of small bugs: one red pixel alone in 'tiles.xpm', a strange
blue line left from the irrigation tile, and so on. This happens very
often, mainly with transparent background (there are many forgotten
transparent pixels in my wonders tiles).
However, I can't figout out how some transparent pixels in such an icon
could have any influence on the game.

Regards,

Alex