[Freeciv-Dev] gtk problem with year shown

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] gtk problem with year shown
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 16:01:02 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I encountered this problem with the gtk client :

  I joined with one player. This player was turn to AI.
I started the game and turned ai_manual_turn_done to off.
The year shown was always -4000 Bc although the year given in the
output windows was correct.

I tried to use Jitterbug to report this bug but my netscape 4.5 crashed
after I gave the passwd. ( problem with Jitterbug or netscape ? )

Best regards,